Hällö camping, Geta
Proximity to food stores
Electricity and water
Wood-fired sauna with jetty in the evening – can be reserved.
Waste sorting and waste tank emptying
The owner of the campervan site has a farm located about 1 km from the campsite. Guests can drop by and see Highland cattle out grazing in the fields.
Hällö husbilscamping is open from May to October. Other opening times by arrangement. There is access to electricity, sauna, waste sorting and waste tank emptying all year round.
Price 20€/pitch, sauna 10 €, tent 10 €/day
- Excellent starting spot for canoeing
- In the summer a bicycle ferry runs from Hällö to Skarpnåtö and from there tours are available out to the Sälskär lighthouse
- Proximity to Lolos Seaside Café
- In Geta, excursions are recommended to the Getabergen hill for a beautiful view over the Norrhavet, excellent hiking trails, minigolf, a café and a restaurant
- At the Havsvidden Resort in Geta there is a restaurant with what may be Åland’s most stunning evening view towards the Norrhavet sound – there is also the option to enjoy the centre’s spa.